sexta-feira, 6 de junho de 2008

Report to the authorities

I was a victim of an internet fraud.

On May 26th Mr. Daniel Jones presented me with the deal of buying one
IPhone for the amount of 125£.

On the next day we agree with the business and I will have to make a
Money Gram transfer for the amount of 136£. (125£ for the phone plus
11£ for shipment expenses)

On May 28th I paid for the phone and informed Mr. Daniel Jones of the
reference number of the Money Gram transfer.

At that time I was on vacations on London. So I requested that the
phone should be delivered at the London address.

On May 30th after warning Mr. Daniel Jones that the phone hasn't
arrived at the specified address, he starts to ask me for more money
saying that the shipment was not going to start until I pay for two
more phones that he was obliged to ship due to weight restrictions.

Since that day I'm sending mails to Mr. Daniel Jones asking for my
phone or for the money that I've payed to him with no success. He then
asked for my Portuguese address and I gave him. Until now I don't have
any answer from him and I think this is a scam.

I send you all the mails that I've exchanged with Mr. Daniel Jones
hoping that you find a solution for my problem.

Sem comentários: