domingo, 22 de junho de 2008

Latest conversation with Mr. Daniel Jones

me: hi!
Are you still trying to ship my order?
Daniel: hello
Yes, your merchandise is ready for shipment but we need to discuss
me: discuss what??
Daniel: Payment
me: What payment?
I already paid for my order...
Daniel: We explained to you before
me: So ship the merchandise I give me the
fedex number and I will pay you te rest of the money!
Daniel: Why are you being unreasonable?
me: because I paid for the merchandise about a month ago and until now I haven't
received anything yet...
Daniel: After all the threaths you made??
I was questioned by the Metropolitan Police for alleged fraud
I explained to them everything that happened and I won the case
They further told me not to
respond to you any more unless you pay for the demorage
me: The mail I sent to the Police returned to me because the address doesn't exist... Good try!!!
Daniel: I was contacted and called to answer the case.. Stop pretending. you set me up
me: But when I go to London
on June or July I will make a complain about you directly to the police office!!!!!
Then they will come after you!!!
Daniel: you are already wanted by the police
You are wanted
me: You watch too many movies!!!!

2 comentários:

housemartin disse...

More info on Daniel Jones here:

http://forums.gumtree.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=393935&p=3798749#p3798749

Unknown disse...

he is still scamming people
he scammed me in indiana
trying to lie and say that he is getting me a job
BULLSHIT